Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hi, it's been a while

I don't make any money from this yet, so I must find other sources of income for the time being. I do have some updates from other sections.

Sage of Springfield recently posted a list of data sources for the current crop of Illinois Gubernatorial candidates. If you want an even bigger billionaire than Bruce Rauner running the sate, then J.B. Pritzger is your man.

If you prefer someone almost if not more progressive than Bernie Sanders, then Daniel Bliss is the one for you.

The data is there for you to use your own judgement. You can use the Politics page to find your district and representatives at most levels.

At Twitter I'm not really directly following people anymore, I have them all organized in Lists. From time to time as the situation warrants I can follow or unfollow anyone in my lists to keep my main feed relevant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?