Saturday, April 28, 2012

City-Data.com

City-Data.com is a very highly detailed collection of information on cities throughout the U.S. and possibly more than I have explored. If you take the survey at FindYourSpot.com first, it can be an amazing tool for relocating to a place that better suits your needs.

Unfortunately, the City-Data.com forums are run by a vindictive, egotistical, megalomaniacal paranoid autocrat who is extremely thin-skinned and is willing to doll out infractions for delusionally inferred violations.

I posted a positive and informative blog at the site about how I was going through the steps of finding a new home and relocating, and just because I mentioned that I was using my iPad, they pulled my post and claimed I was "spamming." Upon my correcting the error with a second blog post, by explaining my professional knowledge regarding communication obtained at a prestigious university, the response was a "trolling" infraction.

I recommend against contributing at the forums. At first I thought the other people posting at the forums might have some legitimate information, but knowing how tightly reined and censored the information is by the tyrants that run the site, I must question all of its honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?