Thursday, January 03, 2008

AMBUSH

Since the State Journal Register turned off its comments for the story
"Girlfriend: No warning from policeSays boyfriend always shoots for New Year’s" for obvious reasons, I'll comment here: The combined comments of both police and girlfriend result in the conclusion of "Ambush."

"Several officers in the area at the time “heard a number of gunshots being
fired,” police said, and upon investigation found
Wells armed with a handgun."
...

“When he went out, (his gun) went Pow! Pow! Pow! [And then I
heard
] Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow! And then I heard him say, ‘They
shooting at me!’ and I heard the back door opening. He said, ‘They shot me!’
And, bam, he hit the floor,” Stapleton recalled Wednesday."

This has to go down in the record books as the fastest investigation in the entire history of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?