Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Political Poll Fraud?

I don’t want to give out any phone numbers, but I have one from a someone who called me today from the Davlin for Mayor campaign, or so he said.

While I was working today at 2:17 p.m. my cell phone rang. I picked it up and someone said “Hello, I’m ___ working in support of Tim Davlin, Have you voted yet today?”

I said “Not yet,” and the signal started to break up. I heard him say “Well, let me put you down for….” then the signal cut off.

Put me down for what?

I kept wondering most of the afternoon. I wonder if the caller was just checking off people as supporters of Tim Davlin regardless of whether they really are or not? He had to put me down for something. It couldn’t have been that I didn’t vote yet that day, that question is irrelevant so early in the afternoon.

He never got a chance to ask me that, he just said he was going to put me down for something.

That for which I was to be written down, checked off, or whatever, is now a mark among many that represents some kind of statistic for Mayor Tim Davlin’s campaign. Whatever it was, its inaccurate and misrepresentative of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?